Sai's Dream Show : Breaking All Mysteries With Sai The Super Boy.

EPISODE 1


Today I will show you the beauty of the Ancient Egypt. I am a great fan of this civilization. Come
on let’s go into the world of ancient Egyptians. I am taking you for an exciting trip.

Here is the great Nile river, Egypt’s source of life - Right from food to transport. It is a busy place.
Nile floods once a year and agriculture prospers.See how the people are celebrating their lives.

I feel so much joy in traveling to this place and showing you the beauty of this river.

I am Sai the Super boy taking a break. Let’s travel to the city of Thebes in the next episode.

Have a great day. The life of Egyptians to be continues…

EPISODE 2


Hey Sai the super boy is back. Let's pick it up from where we left in the last episode - Nile river.

Can you feel the heat of the sun? Hot in the mornings and afternoons, cold in the evenings and nights. Now it is noon. Hot winds are blowing on my face. The Nile is hot too. People are working. Can you smell the wind bringing the aroma of carefully arranged harvest being loaded on the boats. I am loving this. I am now going to take you to the city of Thebes. Come on. Let’s go now!

( I want to take a break. I want to hear what I typed)

( I am ready. Shoot start!)

I am a lover of this city. We have arrived by boat. Can you see the wide array of sand dunes? I feel that this city is a lot more mysterious than it looks. Thebes the trading city of the ancient Egyptians' old kingdom and the capital of the new kingdom. The great city where the Pharaohs resided once is
now deserted. Once upon a time it was buzzing with people and animals.

( I want a break now)

EPISODE 3


Hey! Sai the super boy is back!

Welcome to the show. Today let’s talk about the Egyptian civilization in detail. Do you know King Tut? Tutankhamun , the boy king. Tuts coffin and death mask was not even made for him. It was his mother Nefertiti’s. Shocking isn’t it?

Kings are called Pharaohs in Egypt. Pharaoh Amenhotep was the father of Tut. He was a ruthless ruler who wanted to bring down the power of priests. So he created new Gods and built new temples. He rules Egypt with queen Nefertiti.

After they died , priests regained their lost power and king Tut became the new king. Tut was a small boy and he ruled Egypt with the help of the ministers. Sadly, he died young and was suspected to have been a handicap or injured in the battle. Tuts tomb was discovered by Howard Carter and it was
with the funds provided by Lord Carnarvon.

(I need a break)

Tut’s tomb was an extraordinary discovery. It was discovered intact and untouched. The tomb had many things like chairs, vases and even bread. There was a chariot and few other royal items like perfumes and jewels inside the tomb. Do you want to see Tut’s tomb and the tomb treasures. Wow I am
now going to take you for a wonderful trip. Time travel!

Zooing! We have arrived.

Can you see the tomb’s entrance door? Down the steps is our  destination. I can already sense your excitement. Come on, let’s go down the steps and into the tomb. I am moving the door and creating an entrance for you. This is the tomb of Tut! Here we are!

Can you see the golden mummy case it is called a coffin. Inside this coffin is King Tut’s mummified body. We cannot unwrap it now but that must not stop you from imagining what and how a mummy would like. I am so intrigued by Tut’s death mask. People think of this mask whenever someone says ancient Egypt. We can safely say this is one of the greatest tomb treasures ever discovered. The most
interesting part is that this mask is not Tut’s. It is Queen Nefertiti's. I will give more details on this controversy later.

Let’s have a look at the death mask in detail. Feel the gold plated blue painted jewel adorned mask. Wow ! What a master piece! Beautiful.. I am mesmerized. Look at the eyes. I have no words to describe the craftsman skill involved in making this mask. I know that it is such a great opportunity for us to come here by travelling through time. Else how would we even see this intact tomb even before carter found. What a privilege. Let us look around the tomb now.

I will now take a break.

Note: Text reproduced without any alterations.

This was written over a period of few days as his dream project where he wants to do a shooting in Egypt and present a show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment