Poem: Life and Love

I am neo sai.
I am going to write a deep poem.
I thank Daddy for calling me.
My poem is on life and love.

I am a four year old.
I have been on earth for four years.
Wow!
Four years of joy and sorrow,
Pleasure and pain,
Laughter and tears,
Celebrations and mournings,
Progress and setbacks,
Oh my god!
How much life in these four years!

Joyous times pass quickly,
Painful periods move slowly,
Then how did I live these four years!
Love.

Love makes you push through the pain,
It makes you dance in the rain,
Cool breeze across the face,
It is love.

My mommy is the epitome of love.
She is my voice.
She is my happiness angel.

My daddy is the mountain of faith.
His overflowing love has pushed me to achieve the
impossible.

My Chanu is the cutest brother anyone can get.
His actions look flawless like his beautiful heart.

What a lucky person I must be!

- Neo Sai

( YEAR 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment