Essay: My Ideal Room

I would like a room that is small but not too small. I like blue, so blue colour curtains will make me
happy.Blue bedsheet with white or gold is my dream bedsheet.

I like a clean room with so much space to move . No hanging clothes because it is distracting. No sofa,
no table, full of free space.No mosquitoes, no fan, lots of light.

I like clean floor, because I lick sometimes. Carpet is a good addition. I like fluffy carpet because it
is easy to creep on it.I would like a beautiful blue carpet but any colour is okay. Walls need to be
light blue or grey. It will look nice.

Deep blue for pillow. Doors can be blue or white. I would like to offer Chanu to stay with me. Does
he like blue? I want a nice smell in my room. Essential oils. Hmm. Okay. I like different smells
and different times. I like quiet rooms, Easier for me to work. Chanu’s sound is an exception.
Many sounds bother me, I like good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment