Essay : AEIOU

I feel that AEIOU are the back bone of the English alphabet.How many words have you
seen without AEIOU? I haven't seen any.

I am in a deep thought library. Words are neatly arranged in files under various categories. I move
around in my thoughts library and choose the required word myself. I have a whole section
dedicated to the English language.

When I am tired or confused, I can't access my library. So, I get frustrated and cry.

Luckily my library is open most of the time. I am glad that I am adding new information everyday,
and my library is growing.
Thank you AEIOU!
Do you wonder what I mean?

I hope you remember that AEIOU are the backbone of the English alphabet.I thank the back bone of my library.The AEIOUs of my life are Mommy, Daddy,
Chanu, Family and Doman philosophy.
The back bone of my life.

Family is always and forever!
My lovely grandma, friendly Deepu, sweet Shanthi, caring grandpa and affectionate Indu.
I love all of them.
My family.

I have thanked the Doman philosophy because it is the greatest reason for my progress.
The force behind our actions.I cannot explain in words the genius of this
method, wow!

Mommy, thank you for doing the program.
Daddy, thank you for believing in me and mommy.
Chanu, thank you for your love.
Family, thank you for your patience.
Doman International, thank you for your belief in me.

Listen AEIOUs I will not fail you.
This is a promise.
I am Sai, Neo Sai.
I am the pioneer, I will do it!
So that others can do it quicker than me because I will have removed all the obstacles and made a
clear path.

- Neo Sai
(YEAR 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment