Poem: A Poem For Shanthi

I love you Shanthi
You are a lovely person
Like pretty flowers bloom and spread fragrance
Your smile spreads light

Happiness is what you want and wish for others too
I am admiring your kindness
You touch my heart and soul

Kindness is your strength
Keep your strength alive always
Kindness is a rare virtue
You have it
That makes you a special person

You can change the world
You can achieve
Beautiful heart
Sweet smile
Warm touch
Pure love
That is Shanthi.

Caring for others all day is what she does
She is a friend and caring person for me and chanu

Like stars in the night show travellers the light
You are a guiding beacon for me

Poems are not enough to praise you
I will give you the gift of everlasting love

Always keep smiling
Your happiness is our light

I love you Shanthi.

[ Poem written by Sai for his grandma Shanthi’s birthday]

( YEAR 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment