Poem for Pinkfong

I love pinkfong.
I know pinkfong for more than 3 years.
I am now dedicating this poem to you -
(the creators of pink fong).

Pinkfong is my pink fox friend,
I know pinkfong and he knows me.

Always lovely and happy!
He sings in many languages.
I often watch the English and Spanish songs.

Pinkfong is fun ;
but informative as well.
Not many shows are like pinkfong;
Colourful, bright and musically nice.

I might grow up and stop watching pinkfong
or may be not;
But I will always remember pinkfong!

Years may go by,
pinkfong will stay.
He will enrich and add colour to kids' childhoods.

There will be a child who loves reading,
Another who loves math,
Another who loves space,
Pinkfong has something to give them all.

Sometimes I keep watching the same songs over and over,
I find it soothing to my hypersensitive ear.

I have learnt a lot from Pinkfong.
Many different topics have been added.

I love it but since i am a big boy now and I want to keep
watching pinkfong ,
Will you add more new and advanced topics?
I would love to see Egypt based songs if possible.

Thank you for creating Pinkfong.
I am forever grateful to you for being a part of my lovely
childhood and my education.

SAI KISHORE

(12/12/2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment