A Letter To His Staff Coach

Hello Rosalind,

I am Sai. I am good. Hope you are well too.

I wanted to attend the evaluation this time and creep independently before you but unfortunately I won’t be coming this time. I will meet you and creep independently in the next evaluation.

Currently, I am enjoying my physical and intellectual program. It is so much fun. There is pain but
whenever I think about the faith you have on me I tell to myself “Do not fail Rosalind!”.

I believe in myself and my family. We will achieve great things together. I am able to read independently ,
write through FC and even host shows. I am grateful to you and Jagjit for giving me FC board.

Physically, I am now able to creep short distances on my own. I am hoping to creep independently the next time I meet you.

I thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

Sai Kishore.

No comments:

Post a Comment